We are here to help! As part of our current business program and due to the Coronavirus pandemic we want to provide information and tools for business owners and employees to assist them during these difficult times. Para programa en español.
Are you looking for resources for your beauty salon or auto shop? Visit our page Solutions For A Changing World.
Take Our Survey!
We want to help you during these difficult times! In order to provide your business with the most useful COVID-19 resources, we would like to invite you to participate in a survey. If you complete this survey, you will be asked to complete it 3 more times over the next 6-8 months, and you will receive a $25 Fry’s gift card each time. It does not cost you anything to participate in this survey, other than 10-20 minutes of your time.
An Institutional Review Board responsible for human subjects research at The University of Arizona reviewed this research project and found it to be acceptable, according to applicable state and federal regulations and University policies designed to protect the rights and welfare of participants in research.
Interested? Take the survey and receive your $25 gift card.
Together with our partners we have developed and compiled useful materials to keep you informed on COVID-19 testing, best practices for beauty salons and auto shops, cleaning and disinfecting guides, procedures for re-opening your business and returning to work, and more. Please keep in mind information is changing constantly and you can check back here to see the most updated material. If you have any suggestions on new COVID-19 resources you would like to receive please email us at email@example.com.
Re-Opening Your Business and Returning to Work
- What are the Top 10 Actions that I Can Take in the Workplace to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19?
- Guidance for Returning to Work (OSHA)
- Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Businesses For Re-Opening (CDC)
- FAQs About Face Masks and Use of PPE in Small Businesses to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- FAQ How to Operate a Business Safely During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Employee Exposure to COVID-19
Preparing For Your COVID-19 Test
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- FAQs About Cleaning and Disinfecting the Workplace to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- 6 Steps For Safe and Effective Disinfectant Use (EPA)
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Best Practices During the COVID-19 Pandemic (CDC)
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility (CDC)
- Disinfectants That Kill COVID-19 (EPA)
- List N Tool: COVID-19 Disinfectants (EPA)
- Hand Sanitizers to Not Use (FDA)
Ventilation in Your Workspace
Receive critical updates about COVID-19, as well as customized health and support tips to assist you through the stay-at-home period. By reporting the health status of your household on a regular basis, AZCOVIDTXT can better help health officials assess the spread of COVID-19 across our communities, including determining when COVID-19 is no longer a threat. Learn more at AZCOVIDTXT.
No upcoming events please check back later.