Supporting Small Businesses During COVID-19
We are here to help! As part of our current business program and due to the Coronavirus pandemic we want to provide information and tools for business owners and employees to assist them during these difficult times. Para programa en español.
Beauty Salon and Auto Repair Shop Resources
We have compiled a list of resources for your beauty salon and auto repair shop to support and respond to your immediate needs during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. We hope these resources will help you make informed decisions to support a healthier workplace environment and reduce health disparities. If you have any suggestions on new resources for your beauty salon or auto shop that you would like to receive please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What Nail Salon Employees Need to Know about COVID-19
- COVID-19 Employer Information for Beauty Salons and Barbershops
- Top 10 Actions That I Can Take in My Salon to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- What Beauty Salon and Barbershop Employees Need to Know about COVID-19
- Stay Healthy and Safe While Giving Manicures and Pedicures (OSHA)
- Guidance for Hair Salons and Barber Shops (CDPH)
- Guidance for Hair and Nail Salon Workers (OSHA)
- Cleaning and Disinfection Procedures for Foot Spa Basins in Salons
- Reopening: Guidance for Hair and Nail Salons
- How Businesses Can Open Safely
Auto Repair Shop
- Automotive Service Association (ASA) of Arizona Procedures Concerning COVID-19 & Business
- Steps to Protect Automotive Workers from Exposure to COVID-19 (OSHA)
- Top 10 Actions that I Can Take in My Auto Shop to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- Cleaning and Disinfection for Non-emergency Transport Vehicles
Together with our partners we have developed and compiled useful materials to keep you informed on COVID-19 testing, best practices for beauty salons and auto shops, cleaning and disinfecting guides, procedures for re-opening your business and returning to work, and more. Please keep in mind information is changing constantly and you can check back here to see the most updated material. If you have any suggestions on new COVID-19 resources you would like to receive please email us at email@example.com.
Variants of COVID-19
Re-Opening Your Business and Returning to Work
- What are the Top 10 Actions that I Can Take in the Workplace to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19?
- Guidance for Returning to Work (OSHA)
- Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Businesses For Re-Opening (CDC)
- FAQs About Face Masks and Use of PPE in Small Businesses to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- FAQ How to Operate a Business Safely During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Employee Exposure to COVID-19
Preparing For Your COVID-19 Test
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- FAQs About Cleaning and Disinfecting the Workplace to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- 6 Steps For Safe and Effective Disinfectant Use (EPA)
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Best Practices During the COVID-19 Pandemic (CDC)
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility (CDC)
- Disinfectants That Kill COVID-19 (EPA)
- List N Tool: COVID-19 Disinfectants (EPA)
- Hand Sanitizers to Not Use (FDA)
Ventilation in Your Workspace
Receive critical updates about COVID-19, as well as customized health and support tips to assist you through the stay-at-home period. By reporting the health status of your household on a regular basis, AZCOVIDTXT can better help health officials assess the spread of COVID-19 across our communities, including determining when COVID-19 is no longer a threat. Learn more at AZCOVIDTXT.
No upcoming events please check back later.